CCTV Suppliers SST-UTP-PVBHT Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax
Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax is designed to extend the range of any TCP/IP device beyond the 300ft (100m) limit of Ethernet. The unit does not filter out any protocols, codes, or applications, ensuring compatibility with any IP camera and its software.
Type Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax Range* 10Mbps (RG59) Up to 650ft (200m) 100Mbps (RG59) Up to 325ft (100m) Input connector RJ-45 Output connector BNC Link cable RG59/U or better Ethernet speed 10/100 Mbps Standard IEEE802.3 10Base-T/100Base-T
- Determine the location where the units will be placed as well as how much cable will be required.
- Connect one unit to an IP camera or other TCP/IP output device using Cat5e/6 cable of not more than 6.5ft (2m).
- Connect one unit to a DVR, PC or other TCP/IP receiving device using Cat5e/6 cable Cat5e/6 cable of not more than 6.5ft (2m). Connect via the Ethernet port found on the front of the Passive Ethernet Extender.
- Run a coax cable between the two Passive Ethernet Extenders and connect both ends.
- Switch on the IP source (i.e. CCTV camera) and verify that the system is functioning properly.
Specifications for CCTV Suppliers SST-UTP-PVBHT Passive Ethernet Extender over Coax
|Manufacturer||CCTV Suppliers Inc.|
|Warranty Duration||(3) Years|